I’ve been busy, but I have been stitching J. I have two pictures to upload, so I’ll do two posts. I’ve made a design change in the blanket. Instead of stitching a box around the bear I have widened the area and then stitched blocks down the side on each side of the blanket.
Here is the right side…block #4:
The translation is crawling…and what is on the left bottom is the middle block…so the 4th and 5th blocks are on just above, on both sides of the middle block. I like the blocks on either side.
Scroll down for the Take a Stitch Tuesday Challenge Post
I have just finished up the 2nd teddybear block of the baby afghan that I am making. The wording is in french because my SIL is French. The pattern is in English so I need to come up with the correct french expression. On to the 3rd block…I think the one for sleeping the first night though.
…7 more to go. I’ve decided to backstitch each block as I go along. Don’t look too closely for mistakes. Now I am working on a buttonhole sample….for this week’s Take a Stitch Tuesday. I still haven’t had time to check out other participant’s sites…but I should get there tomorrow, or even later tonight.Now to fix my frame for my next block…and maybe start a few stitches, just get it going.
It’s nice to get back to cross stitching. It is relaxing. I am all set up with my magnifying light and scroll. I wouldn’t mind to get a stand for my scroll, a one foot stand…I can dream.